Microsoft Fundamentals Courses
Marriott Hotel, Portsmouth
29 May 2019 | Azure Fundamentals (AS-900T01A)
30 May 2019 | Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900T01A) *fully booked*
Marriott 'Victoria & Albert' Hotel, Manchester
12 June 2019 | Azure Fundamentals (AS-900T01A)
13 June 2019 | Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900T01A)
Who should attend?
These exam courses are designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundation level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
They are intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling/purchasing cloud based solutions and services but who have technical involvement with cloud based solutions and services.
They are intended for candidates with a technical background who are starting their technical career, have a need to validate their foundational level knowledge around cloud services or are looking to begin their certification paths.
They are not intended for:
- High level technical administrators, architects or developers
- Candidates who sell/purchase cloud based solutions and services but have no technical involvement
- Candidates who have no experience of Office 365, Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Azure
Other Microsoft courses are more appropriate for these roles.
Total of 15 spaces available per session.
- You must bring a laptop with Microsoft Teams desktop app installed
- Must complete specified Microsoft Learn courses (to be provided closer to the event)
Refreshments and lunch will be provided. There is parking on site at £10 per day at the Marriott in Manchester, and is complementary at the Marriott Portsmouth.