MS-203 | Microsoft 365 Messaging AdministratorSaturday 01 January
This course is designed to teach the IT professional the key elements of Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including message transport and mail flow, messaging security, hygiene and compliance, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid messaging.
The outcomes of this course for delegates include:
- Configuring and managing the transport pipeline
- Managing and troubleshooting mail flow and transport issues
- Managing message hygiene and compliance
- Managing authentication for messaging.
- Configuring organizational settings and sharing
- Managing mobile devices
- Managing role-based permissions
- Creating and managing recipient objects and resources
- Implementing, and troubleshooting public folders
- Planning a hybrid environment
- Performing mailbox migrations
- Deploying and troubleshooting a hybrid environment
The course, along with MS Learn, is designed to help delegates get an understanding of the topics covered on the MS-203 certification exam.
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 30%
- Practical - Demo: 20%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 50%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavor to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Course Level: 300. This course is for messaging administrators, admins who are considering specializing in messaging or IT professionals who work on securing workloads within Microsoft 365 on a day-to-day basis.
Roles Aimed at: Messaging Administrator, Administrator, Architect, Managed Service Engineer or any IT professional whose role is to manage Microsoft 365, look to consolidate their deep knowledge or looking to certify.
The course is designed for those with technical backgrounds.
This course is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Microsoft 365 (please see our Microsoft 365 Fundamentals courses to get started)
- Non-technical roles
Certifications & Competencies
This course is linked to exam MS-203 Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator. For Microsoft Partners, this exam is linked to the Messaging competency
Exam is not included in the cost of the course and should be paid for separately.
This course has the following prerequisites:
- A modern laptop/desktop
- A modern browser (Edge/Chrome)
- A good internet connection (wired recommended)
In addition, the delegate should have:
- Experience with Exchange Online
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Experience with DNS
- Experience with Client configuration
- Experience with Mobile applications
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Upon submission, we will reach out and work with you to find the next available course to fit your schedule
Register today!Limited spaces available
Modules covered include:
- Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Managing Message Hygiene
- Managing Compliance
- Managing Organizational Settings
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Managing Role-Based Permissions
- Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Managing Public Folders
- Planning a Hybrid Environment
- Performing Mailbox Migrations
- Deploying and Troubleshooting a Hybrid Environment
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as an introduction to the world of SharePoint Online and for candidates looking t...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...