PL-400 | Power Platform DeveloperSaturday 01 January
This course will teach delegates how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems. They will learn how to design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions, implement components of a solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations. They will also gain an in-depth understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints
The outcomes of this course for delegates are
- Understanding how to create a technical design.
- Understanding how to configure Common Data Service
- Understanding how to create and configure Power Apps.
- Understanding how to configure business process automation.
- Understanding how to extend the user experience.
- Understanding how to extend the platform.
- Understanding how to develop Integrations.
The course, along with MS Learn, is designed to help delegates get an understanding of the topics covered on the PL-400 certification exam
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 30%
- Practical - Demo: 20%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 50%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavor to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Roles Aimed at: Developer - or any IT professional who is looking to know more about Power Platform development, who is consolidating their deep knowledge or looking to certify.
This course is not intended for:
- Non-technical roles
- Inexperienced users of Power Platform (please see our Power Platform Fundamentals course to get started)
- Administrators who dabble in development
Certifications & Competencies
This course is linked to exam PL-400 Power Platform Developer. For Microsoft Partners, this exam is linked to the Cloud Business Applications competency
Exam is not included in the cost of the course and should be paid for separately.
This course has the following prerequisites:
- A modern laptop/desktop
- A modern browser (Edge/Chrome)
- A good internet connection (wired recommended)
Ideally, the candidate should have passed Power Platform Fundamentals and have
- Real world Power Platform Experience
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Upon submission, we will reach out and work with you to find the next available course to fit your schedule
Register today!Limited spaces available
AgendaModules covered include
- Create a model-driven application in Power Apps.
- Get started using Common Data Service
- Create a canvas app in Power Apps.
- Automate a business process using Power Automate.
- Create a business process flow in Power Automate.
- Introduction to developing with Power Platform.
- Extending the Power Platform user experience Model Driven apps
- Create components with Power Apps Component Framework
- Extending the Power Platform Common Data Service
- Integrate with Power Platform and Common Data Service
- Extend Power Apps portals
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as an introduction to the world of SharePoint Online and for candidates looking t...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...