SC-300 | Microsoft Identity and Access AdministratorSaturday 01 January
This course is designed to teach the IT Identity and Access Professional, along with IT Security Professional, the knowledge and skills needed to implement identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD, and it connected identity technologies. This course includes identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
The outcomes of this course for delegates include
- Implementing an identity management solution
- Implementing an authentication and access management solution
- Implementing access management for apps
- Planning and implementing an identity governance strategy
The course, along with MS Learn, is designed to help delegates get an understanding of the topics covered on the SC-300 certification exam
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 30%
- Practical - Demo: 20%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 50%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavor to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Course Level: 300. This course is for Identity and Access Administrators who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing identity and access administration tasks in their day-to-day role. This course would also be helpful to an administrator or engineer that wants to specialize in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions, playing an integral role in protecting an organization
Roles Aimed at: Identity and Access Administrator, Security Administrator, Security Operations, Managed Service Engineer or any IT professional whose role is to manage Security or Azure AD in Microsoft 365, look to consolidate their deep knowledge or looking to certify
The course is designed for those with technical backgrounds
This course is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Microsoft 365 (please see our Microsoft 365 Fundamentals courses to get started)
- Inexperienced users of Microsoft 365 Security (please see our Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals)
- Non-technical roles
Certifications & Competencies
This course is linked to exam SC-300 Microsoft 365 Security Administrator. This exam is not linked to any competency.
Exam is not included in the cost of the course and should be paid for separately
This course has the following prerequisites:
- A modern laptop/desktop
- A modern browser (Edge/Chrome)
- A good internet connection (wired recommended)
In addition, the delegate should have
- An understanding of Security best practices and industry security requirements such as Defense in Depth, Least Privileged Access, Shared Responsibility, and Zero Trust
- Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and Azure Active Directory.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon submission, we will reach out and work with you to find the next available course to fit your schedule
Register today!Limited spaces available
Modules covered include
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solution
- Implement access management for Apps
- Plan and implement an identity governance strategy
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as an introduction to the world of SharePoint Online and for candidates looking t...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...