Microsoft Azure Administrator - Dublin, IEMonday 25 November | 09:30 - 17:30
One Microsoft Place, Dublin
- Each course is €1,800, per person
- €1,200 per person for Vuzion partners
- 4 Days
Who should attend?
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate.
This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface...
It is not for intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure (please see our Azure Fundamentals course in order to get started)
- Non-technical roles
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-103)
- Exam voucher is included in the cost of the course
Microsoft Azure Administrator is linked to the Microsoft Cloud Platform Competency
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Where is One Microsoft Place, Dublin?Address: One Microsoft Place, Dublin, One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Carmanhall and Leopardstown, Dublin, D18 P521
Register today!Limited spaces available
Related Events & Webinars
Join us in Dublin for one of our Vuzion EDGE Microsoft Teams Fundamentals courses.
Join us in Galway for one of our Vuzion EDGE Microsoft Teams Fundamentals courses.