Microsoft 365 Fundamentals - Leicester, UKFriday 15 November
Marriott Hotel, Leicester
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900T01A)
- Each course is £500 per day, per person
- £250 per day, per person for Vuzion partners
Who should attend?
These exam courses are designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundation level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- They are intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling/purchasing cloud based solutions and services but who have technical involvement with cloud based solutions and services.
- They are intended for candidates with a technical background who are starting their technical career, have a need to validate their foundational level knowledge around cloud services or are looking to begin their certification paths.
- High level technical administrators, architects or developers
- Candidates who sell/purchase cloud based solutions and services but have no technical involvement
- Candidates who have no experience of Office 365, Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Azure Other Microsoft courses are more appropriate for these roles. Total of 15 spaces available per session.
You must bring a laptop with Microsoft Teams desktop app installed
- Must complete specified Microsoft Learn courses (to be provided closer to the event)
They are not intended for:
Refreshments and lunch will be provided, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Where is Marriott Hotel Leicester?Address: Marriott Hotel Leicester, Leicester Marriott Hotel,
Register today!Limited spaces available
Latest Case StudiesView Case Study
Related Events & Webinars
Join us in Dublin for one of our Vuzion EDGE Microsoft Teams Fundamentals courses.
Join us in Galway for one of our Vuzion EDGE Microsoft Teams Fundamentals courses.