Microsoft Teams Fundamentals - Galway, IEThursday 24 October
- Each course is €500 per day, per person
- €250 per day, per person for Vuzion partners
Who should attend?
This course is designed as an introduction to the world of Microsoft Teams and for candidates looking to demonstrate foundation level knowledge of Teams including
- Fundamental Teams Concepts
- Core Teams Functionalities
- Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Adoption, Extensibility and Support
They are intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling/purchasing cloud based solutions and services but who have technical involvement with cloud based solutions and services.
They are also intended for candidates with a technical background who are starting their technical career, have a need to validate their foundational level knowledge around cloud services or are looking to begin their certification paths.
It is not intended for:
- High level technical administrators, architects or developers who have worked with Teams since GA
- Candidates who sell/purchase cloud based solutions and services but have no technical involvement
- Candidates who have no experience of Office 365, Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Azure
Other Microsoft courses are more appropriate for these roles.
Total of 10 spaces available per session.
- You must bring a laptop with Microsoft Teams desktop app installed
- Must be a Microsoft Partner, have access to demos.microsoft.com and can deploy a Microsoft 365 Demo Tenant
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Where is The Clayton Hotel, Galway?Address: The Clayton Hotel, Galway, Monivea Road, Ballybrit, H91 D526
Register today!Limited spaces available
Related Events & Webinars
Join us in Dublin for one of our Vuzion EDGE Microsoft Teams Fundamentals courses.
Join us in Galway for one of our Vuzion EDGE Microsoft Teams Fundamentals courses.