Rob Gray, Modern Workplace Business Development Manager, writes ...
Microsoft launched Business Voice in November 2019 to help businesses collaborate and connect, even from a remote office.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a cloud-based phone system integrated into Office 365’s Microsoft Teams, and built for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). It enables users to make, receive, and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones on the public switched telephone network (PSTN) in Microsoft Teams.
How does the incentive work?
Simply sell Business Voice to earn the monetary reward for a limited time, between 1 March - 30 June 2020!
- Sell per customer during the qualification period 100+ seats of Microsoft 365 Business Voice or 63+ seats of Microsoft 365 Business Voice (without calling plan) + receive an award of at least $500!
- Sell per customer during the qualification period 200+ seats of Microsoft 365 Business Voice or 125+ seats of Microsoft 365 Business Voice without calling plan + receive an award of at least $1,000!
- Microsoft will only pay after the minimum amount of $500 has been met or exceeded. A partner can earn a maximum of $15,000
- Partners must have an active MPN membership, and be enrolled for Microsoft partner incentives by the end of the earnings period
- Partners who don’t enrol on time will forfeit their earnings. For more information on enrolment visit https://docs.microsoft.com/partner-center/
- Eligible Partners with an active UK MPN ID will be enrolled automatically, but partners with a MPN ID location elsewhere in EU/EFTA, need to register for the Program by contacting email@example.com
What to do next
If you’d like more information on Microsoft Business Voice, we have eBooks free to download:
· Microsoft 365 Business Voice, which gives an introduction to Business Voice, and looks at the product’s features and benefits
· Microsoft 365 Business Voice - A first conversation guide, created to help partners communicate to SMB customers the benefits of moving to Business Voice.
If you’d like more information about Microsoft’s Business Voice incentives - or the CSP program - , contact any of the Vuzion team - and Microsoft has also given an email address for payment-related queries, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update 24 March 2020: For information about Business Voice in Republic of Ireland, see Vuzion's blog, Microsoft 365 Business Voice launches in Republic of Ireland, 1 April 2020.