Alex Hazeldine, account manager at Vuzion, writes...
Direct bill CSP partners rejoice! Microsoft now has a simple process to enable current CSP direct bill partners to start the journey to becoming an indirect CSP reseller.
I’ve been working as an account manager at Vuzion for nearly three years, and this is absolutely brilliant news for Microsoft partners who have been waiting to make this transition.
What makes the indirect CSP programme so attractive is that you can say goodbye to performance targets and expensive support contracts on direct bill CSP – and say hello to help with:
- Technical training and support
- Marketing your products and services
- Managing your financing and credit terms
At Vuzion, we offer:
- A comprehensive Azure and Modern Workplace pre-sales support
- Access to an experienced support team
- Technical and sales teams training
- An easy to use marketplace with third party industry-leading cloud service solutions and services.
- To begin your transition to CSP indirect reseller, log into your Microsoft Partner Portal and click the brand new option on your dashboard, titled ‘Become an indirect reseller’.
- Fill in the enrolment details requested and wait for the email from Microsoft confirming they have approved your account (this can take up to five days but is usually immediate)
- The next time you log into Partner Center, you’ll be asked to accept the indirect reseller agreement – hit ‘accept’ and you’re fully enrolled. This will allow you to operate as a CSP direct bill partner and an indirect CSP reseller, while you transition your business from one to the other.
- The final step is to link with Vuzion as your indirect CSP provider, and you’re all set to start moving your clients from direct billing to indirect.
You can find more information about becoming a CSP indirect CSP reseller, as well as a handy enrolment guide on the Microsoft website, ‘Transition from Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) direct bill partner to CSP indirect reseller’.