Microsoft announced details of their new offering, Microsoft 365, at their July flagship partner event, Inspire.
Designed as a complete, intelligent and secure solution, with its aim to empower employees, and bringing together Office 365, Windows 10 and EM+S (Enterprise Mobility + Security), Microsoft 365 is offered in two strands – Business and Enterprise, and both of which represent major opportunities for partners.
In the modern workplace customers expect the freedom and flexibility to empower their employees to work how, when, and where they want, securely across any device, while leveraging the power of cloud.
“And along with having to deal with greater customer expectation, channel partners are having to face challenges posed by disruptive business models, increased competition, and tighter margins,” says Julian Dyer, Vuzion CTO. “Partners need to be able to differentiate themselves in this busy marketplace – and Microsoft 365 represents a real opportunity to do so.”
Microsoft 365 Business
Designed for SMB customers (with up to 300 users), Microsoft 365 Business aligns the power and familiarity of Office 365 Business Premium, with tailored Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security capabilities.
By offering Microsoft 365 Business, partners can enhance their service portfolio and provide further support for loyal customers, while improving profitability, due to:
- An easy-to-manage solution enabling upsell to increase revenue and deliver as a service
- Management efficiencies resulting from use of a single admin console— and from higher average revenue per user
- Reduced delivery costs for consulting and managed services because of built-in Microsoft 365 Business tools
- Sales closed faster through offering a readily understood, integrated solution that can appeal to a broad range of SMB customers
Microsoft 365 Enterprise
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for use in large organisations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
It’s envisaged that Microsoft 365 Enterprise will become a central part of a larger customer’s digital transformation initiative, with these organisations no longer viewing the individual componeents as separated workloads, but a coordinated single solution. As such, Microsoft 365 Enterprise creates a wide range of additional revenue and service delivery opportunities for partners.
Forrester Consulting’s The Partner Opportunity For Microsoft 365 Enterprise forecasts:
- 50 percent three-year revenue uplift of Microsoft 365 Enterprise versus Office 365
- 67 percent three-year managed services revenue uplift
- A third increase in Microsoft 365 Enterprise margins over three years from greater efficiency and higher-margin offerings
Microsoft 365 Enterprise represents the potential for partners to capture a larger share of the market, to increase customer stickiness and lifetime value, while creating new opportunities to support both new and existing customers.
Join us for one of our two webinars, as we look at Microsoft 365, both Business and Enterprise edition, the benefits Microsoft 365 will bring to customers, and the opportunities for you as partners.
Discover Microsoft 265 | Webinar
Wednesday 30 August 2017, 10-11am | Wednesday 6 September 2017, 1-2pm
Or contact the Vuzion team at any time for further information about Microsoft 365.