Two years ago Microsoft launched Microsoft 365, combining the power and familiarity of Office 365 with Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) capabilities. At the heart of the platform is Microsoft Teams, a hub for teamwork that combines chat, video meetings, calling, and files into a single, integrated app – all in a single SKU.
Teams has been Microsoft’s fastest growing business app and today it is used by more than 13 million people daily, with more than 19 million people using it weekly. With an increase in flexible and collaborative working environments, Teams is also expected to see huge growth in the next two years, with Teams adoption rates expected to double in the next couple of years.
The are several opportunities for Microsoft partners to tap into new revenue streams with Teams:
- $959: Anticipated increased revenue from Microsoft 365 teamwork solutions and services, per user
- $577: Anticipated increased profit from Microsoft 365 teamwork solutions and services, per user
- More than 60 percent: Average gross margin on end-to-end Microsoft 365 collaboration solutions (Forrester)
To support you help customers realise the power of Teams, Microsoft is launching a new partner-led Teams trial.
This new trial will enable you, as a Microsoft 365 partner, to offer your customers a free six-month trial to provision the full Teams experience. It will be applicable for customers with Exchange Online Only, or those who haven’t yet moved to the cloud. The trial will be available to eligible customers through Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP) partners starting August 1, 2019.
The trial enables you to leverage the value of Teams programmatically with your customers in their sales and marketing motions. It provides you with the trial lifecycle reporting so customers know when they can use the trial and when it will expire, so you can manage follow ups at the right time.
Which customers are eligible for the 6-month free trial?
- New customers without an Office 365 Tenant
- Exchange Plan 1
- Exchange Plan 2
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Office 365 Business
- Dynamics 365
You can use this trial for enhancing business in the following three areas:
- Acquire new customers
- Upsell customers to premium SKUs
- Retain customers
You can convert customers from Trial to paid SKUs at any time during the trial, and any CSP partner can initiate the trial through the Partner Center.
Speak to Vuzion about how you can take advantage of the Teams Trial today.
New Teams features
Microsoft has also announced four new capabilities in Teams that will enable your customers to:
- Prioritise time-sensitive communication
- Easily manage communications within and across teams
- Make it easier for Firstline Workers to manage their schedules and receive updates
- IT administrators: Easily deploy the Teams client and manage policies for everyone in your organisation
Microsoft has also teamed up with a host of partners to help you further streamline your business processes.
Check out the Vuzion eBook, Microsoft Teams: Enabling Intelligent Communication, for a more in-depth look at Microsoft’s newest productivity centre and how it can benefit your business.