Michael Frisby, Vuzion MD, writes,
Microsoft has been making significant investment to help drive Azure take-up and profitability for partners, and has welcomed in 2018 with a great new incentive for CSP resellers in particular.
The focus of the latest Azure SMB incentive is to support Microsoft CSP resellers (both Direct and Indirect) in driving Azure billed revenue to new CSP customers within the SMB sector, with eligible partners able to earn a rebate equal to the customer’s billed revenue over the first two months, up to a total of US $10,000 per partner.
The incentive runs from 1 January 2018 – 30 June 2018, and encompasses the following terms:
- A new customer is defined as a customer which has not previously purchased Azure through CSP, (so helping customers transition from direct, credit card and EA subscriptions are all eligible).
- If an annualised billing SKU is used, the rebate amount will be calculated to equal 2 months’ worth of the total billing.
- There is a minimum pay-out level specified of US $250, which is based on accumulated earnings across all new eligible customers. Participants accumulating less than US $250 will forfeit the unpaid rebate amount.
- The maximum pay-out for the incentive is US $10,000 per partner.
- Key to benefiting from this new Azure incentive, which is delivered through the CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) programme, is to have at least a Silver Cloud competency.
Azure isn’t the only cloud service for which Microsoft has introduced new incentives
Richard Wills, Partner Incentives Lead at Microsoft, says, “Whether you are doing business in the cloud, on premises, or somewhere in between, Partner Incentives support profitability and growth in a cloud-first, mobile-first world,” and Microsoft further demonstrate their commitment to supporting partners with Dynamics CSP incentives.
Also created to drive investment within the SMB sector, partners can earn US $2,000 for each new SMB customer deal (capped at US $30,000 per partner across the term of the incentive) with a minimum of 20 provisioned seats.
Elsewhere, for new business with enterprise and corporate customers, partners can earn US $5,000 for each new customer, where billed revenue is above US $1,000 for the financial month of June 2018. Qualifying products are:
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise Team Member
- Dynamics 365 Operations
- Dynamics 365 Small Business
Both Dynamics CSP incentives run 1 January – 30 June 2018.
The team would also love to provide any advice or guidance you would like on obtaining Microsoft cloud competencies or about the CSP programme itself. Vuzion EDGE, Vuzion’s readiness and enablement programme, is designed to help partners accelerate their time to market and secure more cloud customer wins, and we have an exciting calendar of training for 2018 planned to help our partners achieve their desired Cloud Competency and take advantage of these new incentives.
Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and successful 2018!