Ready to sell solutions on Azure to your customers? Find out where to start with our free whitepaper
Join our Modern Workplace Webinar series on the first Monday of every month beginning Monday 3 December
Discover the key features and benefits of Microsoft 365, for your customers and and you as a partner, in our free whitepaper.
Darren Roberts, Vuzion Channel Business Development Manager, writes...
Microsoft has recently published various partner-related figures, including that:
- More than 7,500 partners are joining the Microsoft ecosystem every month
- The number of partners transacting through CSP (Cloud Solution Provider programme) grew 31 percent over the past 12 months
- And those transacting via CSP are serving more than 2 million customers, and which represents a 52 percent increase over the past year.
Pretty impressive statistics!
As a CSP Indirect Provider, we recognise that the CSP reseller/Indirect Provider relationship is core to ensuring the ongoing success of your business, and that it's vital to partner with an Indirect Provider who is right for you.
The CSP programme was set up by Microsoft to enable partners to go beyond merely reselling licences, and to support:
- Deeper engagement with customers
- Increased profitability, via provision of new revenue streams
- The ability to add value, through packaging solutions utilising Microsoft's and other industry leading products
- The delivery of managed services
- Adding live evergreen services and continual business value to customers.
The Indirect Provider is there to supply comprehensive support and services to enable the reseller to take control of the complete Microsoft customer lifecycle - from provisioning technical support and training, to GTM (go-to-market) advice, incentive information, and billing capabilities.
To help with deciding with whom to partner, we've put together 20 questions you might like to ask Indirect Providers. Some of the topics covered will probably have higher priority for you than others - and you may well have some questions of your own to include. Hopefully our eBook will give you a basis from which to start.
The CSP programme represents a major opportunity for resellers - and finding the Indirect Provider to best support you as a reseller is the first step to being able to benefit from all the advantages it offers.
If you're looking to partner with an Indirect Partner within the CSP programme, do please download a copy of the eBook, 20 Questions to ask a CSP Indirect Provider. If you'd like more information about the CSP programme itself, I'm more than happy to help - email me on email@example.com or call 07986 230412.
You can speak to me or any of the Vuzion team (0333 009 5939 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you'd like to discuss partnering with us.
Applications & Infrastructure
Data & AI
Windows 7 and Office 2010 EOS - options for your customers
18 Reasons why Microsoft Azure will always beat AWS
Microsoft Teams: Enabling Intelligent Communications (2nd Edition)
Definitive Guide to Office 365 (3rd Edition)
Vuzion Identity & Access Management
RM Education and Microsoft Azure
Care Computers & Microsoft 365
Nuvem Logic & Microsoft 365
Valto, Office 365 & CSP