Ready to sell solutions on Azure to your customers? Find out where to start with our free whitepaper
Join our Modern Workplace Webinar series on the first Monday of every month beginning Monday 3 December
Discover the key features and benefits of Microsoft 365, for your customers and and you as a partner, in our free whitepaper.
Vuzion Managing Director, Michael Frisby, writes …
With only a few days until the Vuzion team flies out to Las Vegas for this year’s Microsoft flagship partner event 15-19 July, excitement here at Vuzion is mounting.
This will be my 10th Inspire (originally known as WPC, or Worldwide Partner Conference), with my first back in 2002, in Los Angeles.
Inspire is one of my favourite weeks of the year. Like anything in life, you get out of the event what you put into it, and so for me the week is non-stop, and I come away full of ideas for growing the business.
The days typically start with a 7am breakfast meeting, and finish late in the evening. There’s lots to learn and lots of information to take in, along with meeting partners and contacts, new and old.
I’m particularly curious to see how the combination of Inspire and Microsoft Ready (Microsoft’s internal kick-off event) will work – with more than 30,000 attendees, this will take the event to a whole new scale.
My sessions at Inspire
I’m delighted to have been invited to speak at three sessions, the biggest being the Microsoft 365 general session, “Acquiring more SMB Customers with Microsoft 365”, on Tuesday 17 July, at 12:30 (OFC300 – Mandalay Bay Ballroom H).
I’m also really looking forward to speaking at two different sessions on Monday 16 July – at 13:45, OFC200 (Oceanside Ballroom D), and at 15:00 (Islander Ballroom C). I’ll be covering how Vuzion’s sister company, Cobweb, is pioneering Microsoft 365 Business and the transition to Microsoft Teams to help customers better engage their employees and provide the best possible experiences for their customers.
We’ll be posting the news and announcements from Inspire as they happen on our Inspire hub, and which is where you can also find contact details for the team. We’re looking forward to meeting up with as many people as possible.
My key tips for the week
- Plan ahead – know what you want to achieve from the event and which sessions you want to attend
- Check out the MyInspire tool to identify potential partners you want to speak with
- Make time to visit the Partner Expo - it’s a great opportunity to identify potential new partners and spark new ideas
- Wear comfortable shoes – the scale of the event is massive, and you will walk miles every day
- Layer up – it will be hot outside but often quite cold in the sessions and corenotes
- Keep charged – ensure you have external mobile phone battery packs, as the long days mean you will need to recharge your phone
- Stay hydrated – drink as much water as possible
- And make time to experience the host city and surrounding area! Although my 10th visit to Inspire, this will be my first ever trip to Las Vegas, and so I’m arriving a couple of days early to have time to visit the Grand Canyon and other tourist sites.
And finally – good luck England!
I’m hopeful of England being in the World Cup final, which will be on at 08:00 (Las Vegas time) on the Sunday morning – ahead of the pre-day sessions – #ItsComingHome!
Applications & Infrastructure
Data & AI
18 Reasons why Microsoft Azure will always beat AWS
Microsoft Teams: Enabling Intelligent Communications (2nd Edition)
Definitive Guide to Office 365 (3rd Edition)
Vuzion Identity & Access Management
20 Questions to ask a CSP Indirect Provider
RM Education and Microsoft Azure
Care Computers & Microsoft 365
Nuvem Logic & Microsoft 365
Valto, Office 365 & CSP