The move to the cloud continues to grow among organisations, regardless of size and industry.
But, at Vuzion we realise that the cloud marketplace can present a complex challenge to customers, particularly for those businesses where development teams lack the time to research and analyse the best ways in which to utilise cloud services.
We’ve therefore created a cloud discovery package, designed to help partners support their customers with application modernisation.
Craig Gordon, Head of Vuzion, says, “We believe that Microsoft Azure offers unequalled hybrid and public cloud capabilities, and with the most comprehensive AI (artificial intelligence) services, as well as the largest number of data centre regions worldwide, is the cloud platform for the modern business.”
Providing individually tailored advice, our cloud experts will assess a customer’s readiness to move to the cloud and draw up a cloud strategy to support the business’s needs now, and into the future, and within the context of customer budget.
The package can be delivered as a Vuzion service, or white-labelled and branded as a partner’s service with our engineers presented on-site as partner employees, and is available in one of two strands:
- Lift and shift – migrating IaaS workloads into Azure
- Modernisation – converting on-premises in-house/bespoke apps to cloud native.
The package consists of 3 main stages:
1. A one-day workshop, during which we meet with the customer’s nominated stakeholders to review existing on-premises applications, systems and infrastructure, and discuss pain points, concerns, and the customer’s future plans.
2. Data, performance and workload metric collection, analysis, and evaluation.
3. Presentation of the cloud discovery report, summarising Vuzion’s findings and incorporating our recommendations for the applications/services that could/should move to the cloud, the infrastructure required, plus indicative costs.
Craig Gordon again: “This is a fantastic offering from our consultancy team and which can help unblock barriers for our partners.
“Azure projects are growing massively, given the additional incentives from Microsoft for partners and the extra discounts for end customers.
“This package is designed for partners who may not currently have the capacity or even the skills to deliver. Personally, I’d love it if organisations use this service whilst upskilling or expanding their teams using our readiness program – EDGE.”
Download a copy of the Vuzion Cloud Discovery Package brochure.