AZ-303 | Microsoft Azure Architect TechnologiesSunday 01 January
This course is designed to teach Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each of these area affects an overall solution
The outcomes of this course for delegates include
- Securing identities with AAD and users and groups.
- Implementing identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Applying monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analysing data from different sources.
- Managing subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administering Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configuring intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administering Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes
The course, along with MS Learn, is designed to help delegates get an understanding of the topics covered on the AZ-303 certification exam
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 30%
- Practical - Demo: 20%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 50%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavour to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Course Level: 300. This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes
Roles Aimed at: Senior Administrator, Architect, Senior Managed Service Engineer or any IT professional whose role is to manage Azure, look to consolidate their deep knowledge or looking to certify
The course is designed for those with technical backgrounds
This course is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure (please see our Azure Fundamentals or Essentials courses to get started)
- Non-technical roles
Certifications & Competencies
This course is linked to exam AZ-303 Azure Solution Architect. For Microsoft Partners, this exam is linked to the Datacenter competency
Exam is not included in the cost of the course and should be paid for separately
This course has the following prerequisites
- A modern laptop/desktop
- A modern browser (Edge/Chrome)
- A good internet connection (wired recommended)
The delegate should have ideally passed Azure Fundamentals and Azure Administrator and have a knowledge of
- On-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Upon submission, we will reach out and work with you to find the next available course to fit your schedule
Register today!Limited spaces available
Modules covered include
- Implement Virtual Networking
- Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
- Automate Deployment and Configuration of Resources
- Implement Load Balancing and Network Security
- Implement Storage Accounts
- Implement Azure Active Directory
- Implement and Manage Azure Governance
- Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities
- Manage Workloads in Azure
- Implement Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Manage Security for Applications
- Implement an Application Infrastructure
- Implement Container-Based Applications
- Implement NoSQL Databases
- Implement Azure SQL Databases
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as an introduction to the world of SharePoint Online and for candidates looking t...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...