Azure Governance EssentialsMonday 12 October | 09:00 - 17:30
Azure Governance Essentials is designed for candidates looking to build the governance foundation in Azure. Learn how to make use of Azure Policies, Initiatives, Blueprints and role based access control (RBAC) as well as how to establish a framework to help your customers
- £125 | EUR 125 per day, per person for Vuzion partners
Delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for technical administrators and consultants who will be responsible for the planning, deployment and management of Azure.
It is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure (please see our Azure Fundamentals course in order to get started).
- Non-technical roles
The course capacity is currently 10 seats
- Laptop with PowerShell 7 installed and administrative permissions on it
- New, empty Azure subscription with spend available
- Must have basic experience using Azure Portal
- Components of Governance
- Readiness framework
- Azure identities, resources and roles
- Azure management groups, policies and blueprints
- Azure Cloud Adoption Framework
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure Network Essentials is designed to build your networking foundation in Azure and how to connect your...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure VM Essentials is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge for running...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | An introduction to the world of Microsoft Teams and for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational...