Azure Networking EssentialsThursday 24 March | 09:00 - 16:00
This course is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundation level knowledge of Azure Networking. It will cover the Azure networking resources that can be used to build, access, manage and secure Azure-based platforms, including resource configuration and design considerationsOutcomes
The outcomes of this course for delegates are:
- Able to deploy and configure Azure networking resources
- Able to choose most appropriate options where a choice exists
Applying the skills learnt in your own organisation will require the features to be available in your organisation. This course covers what is possible with Azure, but many organisations limit access for security & compliance reasons.
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com
Delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams. This course is delivered over two days and will be 9-4 on Day 1 and 9-4 on Day 2
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 50%
- Practical - Demo: 10%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 40%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavor to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Course Level: 200-300. Delegates must come with prior understanding of Azure and ideally have completed Azure Fundamentals.
Roles Aimed at: Technical Administrators, Solution and Presales Architects
This course is designed for technical administrators who will be responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of Azure-based platforms.
This course is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure
- Non-technical roles, even with decision making ability
The course capacity is currently 10 seats
Certifications & Competencies
This course is not linked to any Microsoft Exams or Competencies
This course has the following prerequisites
- Laptop with PowerShell 7 installed
- Non-production Azure subscription with spend available in a non-production tenant. Must have credentials for an Azure AD user with Global Administrator role in the tenant and Owner role in the subscription. Free Azure trial accounts can be found using a search engine or use a Visual Studio Enterprise subscription via Microsoft Partner benefits and activate the Azure subscription
- Basic experience using Azure Portal
- Basic experience using PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts such as IP addresses and subnets, DNS, routing, firewalls, load balancing, etc. – an ability to explain in layman’s terms what these are.
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register today!Limited spaces available
- Virtual Networks and IP Addresses
- Network Security Groups and Private Endpoints
- VPN and ExpressRoute
- Inbound and outbound traffic flows
- Other related resources and services
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as an introduction to the world of SharePoint Online and for candidates looking t...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...