Azure VM EssentialsThursday 19 November | 09:00 - 17:30
Azure VM Essentials is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge for running virtual machine based workloads in Azure. It will cover the essentials for designing, pricing, deploying and operating VM based solutions, including significant accompanying resources. The course will include hands-on deployment in order to gain practical experience
- £50 | EUR 50 per day, per person for Vuzion partners
Delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for technical administrators who will be responsible for the planning, deployment and management of Azure VM based workloads and solutions
It is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure (please see our Azure Fundamentals course in order to get started).
- Non-technical roles
The course capacity is currently 8 seats
- Laptop with PowerShell 7 installed and administrative permissions on it
- New, empty Azure subscription with spend available
- Owner permissions on Azure subscription, Global Admin in associated Tenant
- Must have basic experience using Azure Portal
Register today!Limited spaces available
- Why use VMs in Azure?
- Components and Concepts of an Azure VM?
- Design considerations for a VM based solution
- How to access and administer VMs
- How to price a VM based solution
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure Network Essentials is designed to build your networking foundation in Azure and how to connect your...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure VM Essentials is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge for running...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | An introduction to the world of Microsoft Teams and for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational...