Azure VM EssentialsWednesday 08 December | 09:00 - 17:30
This course is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge for running virtual machine based workloads in Azure. It will cover the essentials for designing, pricing, deploying and operating VM based solutions, including significant accompanying resources. The course will include hands-on deployment in order to gain practical experienceOutcomes
The outcomes of this course for delegates are
- To be able to choose the appropriate VM size, licensing options and other resources to meet requirements
- To be able to price up a VM based solution
- To be able to perform essential admin and configuration tasks
Applying the skills learnt in your own organisation will require the features to be available in your organisation. This course covers what is possible with Azure, but many organisations limit access for security & compliance reasons
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 50%
- Practical - Demo: 10%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 40%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavour to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Course Level: 200-300. Delegates must come with prior understanding of Azure and ideally have completed Azure Fundamentals
Roles Aimed at: Technical Administrators, Solution and Presales Architects
This course is designed for technical administrators and architects who will be responsible for the planning, deployment and management of Azure VM based workloads and solutions
This course is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure
- Non-technical roles, even with decision making ability
The course capacity is currently 10 seats
Certifications & Competencies
This course is not linked to any Microsoft Exams or Competencies
This course has the following prerequisites
- Laptop with PowerShell 7 installed and administrative permissions on it
- New, empty Azure subscription with spend available
- Owner permissions on Azure subscription, Global Admin in associated Tenant
- Must have basic experience using Azure Portal
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Register today!Limited spaces available
- Why use VMs in Azure?
- Components and Concepts of an Azure VM?
- Design considerations for a VM based solution
- How to access and administer VMs
- How to price a VM based solution
It includes significant hands-on lab time to deploy, configure and use
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as an introduction to the world of SharePoint Online and for candidates looking t...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...