Microsoft Biz Apps Launch Event 2020 (On Demand)Friday 01 January
Join Microsoft for an in-depth look at the latest innovations across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform at this free, digital event.
You’ll hear from James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, and other Microsoft leaders as they guide you through what’s new in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2020 release wave 2. Discover what these updates mean for you and your business and how they’ll help you:
- Choose the right path to innovation with modular applications that work together seamlessly.
- Unify relationships, processes, and data with connected cloud and comprehensive business applications from Microsoft.
- Gain end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster with connected data, business analytics, and guidance.
- Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Give your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely
Note: you will be required to sign up for this on-demand event
Sign up and go to Sessions
AgendaThe Launch Event is 2 hours long and includes Microsoft speakers such as
- James Phillips, President, Business Applications Group
- Charles Lamanna, Corporate Vice President, Low Code Platform
- Sanghya Singh, Chief Experience Officer
- Lydia Williams, Creative Lead, Business Apps
- Muhammed Alam, Corporate Vice President, Dynamics 365
- Brenda Brown, GM, Business Applications
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure Network Essentials is designed to build your networking foundation in Azure and how to connect your...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure VM Essentials is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge for running...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | An introduction to the world of Microsoft Teams and for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational...