Microsoft 365 Identity and Services - Virtual eventMonday 01 June | 09:00 - 17:30
- Each course is £2,300 per person
- £1,800 per person for Vuzion partners
- 5 Days
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Enterprise administrators to teach them how to design and implement Microsoft 365 services, manage user identity and roles, manage access and authentication and plan Office 365 workloads and applications.
This course is designed for individuals who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role. Theses may have already completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths (I.e. Messaging, Teamwork, Security, Teams).
It is not for intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Microsoft 365 (please see our Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course in order to get started)
- Non-technical roles Other Microsoft courses are more appropriate for these roles
- This course is linked to exam MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- Exam voucher is included in the cost of the course
This course is linked to Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions and Cloud Productivity Competencies
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services has the following pre-requisites
A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices
- It is highly recommended to attend this course with over an associate certification, a previous Office 365 MCSA, and 2+ years of hands on experience with Office 365 and Microsoft 365
Register today!Limited spaces available
Related Events & Webinars
The Vuzion and Intercept partnership is designed to support ISVs seamlessly migrate to the cloud. Join our virtual event to find out...
Would you like to ensure your customers' applications are always available, secure and performing optimally? Vuzion, in partnership ...