Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security - Virtual eventMonday 03 August | 09:00 - 17:30
- Each course is £2,000 per person
- £1,500 per person for Vuzion partners
- 4 Days
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Enterprise administrators to teach them three core areas of Microsoft 365 management - Microsoft 365 security management, Microsoft 365 compliance management, and Microsoft 365 device management.
The course will cover, amongst other things.
- Implementing Mobile Device Management
- Managing Device Compliance
- Planning for Devices and Apps
- Planning Windows 10 Deployment
- Implementing Cloud App Security
- Implementing Threat Management and WDATP
- Managing Security Reports and Alerts
- Configure Data Loss Prevention
- Implementing Azure Information Protection
- Managing Data Governance, Auditing and eDiscovery
This course is designed for individuals who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role. Theses may have already completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths (I.e. Messaging, Teamwork, Security, Teams) It is not for intended for
- Inexperienced users of Microsoft 365 (please see our Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course in order to get started)
- Non-technical roles Other Microsoft courses are more appropriate for these roles
There are a total of 10 places on this course.
- This course is linked to exam MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- Exam voucher is included in the cost of the course except for public where it should be brought and taken separately Competencies
- This course isn’t currently linked to competencies
Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security has the following pre-requisites
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Register today!Limited spaces available
Related Events & Webinars
The Vuzion and Intercept partnership is designed to support ISVs seamlessly migrate to the cloud. Join our virtual event to find out...
Would you like to ensure your customers' applications are always available, secure and performing optimally? Vuzion, in partnership ...