Microsoft Azure Administrator - Southampton, UKTuesday 26 May | 08:30 - 17:30
Alleyn House, Southampton
- 4 Days
- Each course is £2,000 per person
- £1,516 per person for Vuzion partners
Who should attend?
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate.
This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface...
It is not for intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure (please see our Azure Fundamentals course in order to get started)
- Non-technical roles
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Exam voucher is included in the cost of the course
Microsoft Azure Administrator is linked to the Microsoft Cloud Platform Competency
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Where is Alleyn House, Southampton?Address: Alleyn House, Southampton, HJS Essentia, Ground Floor, Alleyn House, 23-27 Carlton Crescent, Southampton, SO15 2EU
Register today!Limited spaces available
Related Events & Webinars
The Vuzion and Intercept partnership is designed to support ISVs seamlessly migrate to the cloud. Join our virtual event to find out...
Would you like to ensure your customers' applications are always available, secure and performing optimally? Vuzion, in partnership ...