Microsoft Teams FundamentalsThursday 10 December | 09:00 - 17:30
This course is designed as an introduction to the world of Microsoft Teams and for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational level knowledge of Teams within a Microsoft 365 environment
- £50 | EUR 50 per day, per person for Vuzion partners
Delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams
Who Should Attend?
Candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling/purchasing cloud based solutions and services but who have technical involvement with cloud based solutions and services
Candidates with a technical background who are starting their technical career, have a need to validate their foundational level knowledge around cloud services or are looking to begin their certification paths.
It is not intended for:
- High level technical administrators, architects or developers who have worked with Teams since GA
- Candidates who sell/purchase cloud based solutions and services but have no technical involvement
- Candidates who have no experience of Office 365, Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Azure
The course capacity is currently 10 seats
- A laptop with Microsoft Teams desktop app installed
- As a Microsoft partner, you will need access to demos.microsoft.com and can deploy a Microsoft 365 Demo Tenant
Register today!Limited spaces available
Agenda09:00 - 09:30
Introductions and Protocols
09:30 - 11:00
11:00 - 11:15
11.15 - 14:00
Core Management and Deployment
13:00 - 13:30
14:00 - 16:15
Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust
16:15 - 16:30
16:30 - 17:30
Meetings and Voice
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure Network Essentials is designed to build your networking foundation in Azure and how to connect your...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure VM Essentials is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge for running...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | An introduction to the world of Microsoft Teams and for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational...