PL-100 | Power Platform App MakerSunday 01 January
This course will teach the delegate how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform
The outcomes of this course for delegates are:
- Creating a Model Driven Application in Power Apps
- Creating a Canvas App in Power Apps
- Using the UI and Controls in a Canvas App
- Automating a Business Process using Power Automate
- Creating and using analytic reports in Power BI
- Starting to use AI Builder.
The course, along with MS Learn, is designed to help delegates get an understanding of the topics covered on the PL-100 certification exam
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 30%
- Practical - Demo: 20%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 50%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavour to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Course Level: 200-300. This course is for those who currently build apps or are looking to build apps using low code no code solutions. App Maker builds solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for themselves and their team where they have deep expertise in the solution business domain. They have basic data modelling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. The App Maker creates and enforces business processes, structures digital collection of information, improves efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automates business processes. The App Maker uses the Maker tools of Power Platform to solve business problems. They may use advanced features of Microsoft apps and third-party productivity tools. The App Maker is aware of the capabilities and limitations of available tools and understands how to apply them. The App Maker is self-directed, and solution focused. They may not have formal IT training but are comfortable using technology to solve business problems with a personal growth mindset. They understand the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies
Roles Aimed at: Low Code No Code Developer, Citizen Developer, Consultant, Architect, any IT professional whose role involves building apps using the Power Platform, or those looking to consolidate their deep knowledge, learn a new skill or looking to certify
The course is designed for those with technical backgrounds
This course is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Power Platform (please see our Power Platform Fundamentals or in a Day courses to get started)
- Non-technical roles
Certifications & Competencies
This course is linked to exam PL-100 Power Platform App Maker. For Microsoft Partners, this exam is not linked to competencies currently
Exam is not included in the cost of the course and should be paid for separately
This course has the following prerequisites
- A modern laptop/desktop
- A modern browser (Edge/Chrome)
- A good internet connection (wired recommended)
The candidate should have ideally passed Power Platform Fundamentals and have
- Experience of basic data modelling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon submission, we will reach out and work with you to find the next available course to fit your schedule
Register today!Limited spaces available
Modules covered include
- Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
- Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- Use the UI and controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Automate a business process using Power Automate
- Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
- Get started with AI Builder
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as an introduction to the world of SharePoint Online and for candidates looking t...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...