Azure Virtual Desktop EssentialsWednesday 25 May | 09:00 - 17:30
This course is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundation level knowledge of Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD). It will cover components and concepts; enhancements and benefits compared to RDS; licensing considerations and how to size and price an AVD solution.Outcomes
The outcomes of this course for delegates are:
- Able to describe what AVD is.
- Able to design and price up a AVD solution.
- Able to deploy a basic AVD solution and perform essential admin tasks for maintaining it.
Applying the skills learnt in your own organisation will require the features to be available in your organisation. This course covers what is possible with Azure, but many organisations limit access for security & compliance reasons.
Special discounted pricing for Vuzion Partners can be found on the price guide within the Vuzion Partner portal here or quoted by your BDM. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com
Delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams
This course is constituted as follows
- Theoretical: 50%
- Practical - Demo: 10%
- Practical - Tasks, Activities or Labs: 40%
Percentages are approximate. Whilst we endeavour to include a blend of theory, demo and activities in all of our courses we recognise that some delegates prefer a particular style of course (I.e. wholly or predominantly lab based workshops or immersion experiences) and would ask them to consider their preferred learning style before registration. We would also ask delegates to check the site regularly for new courses as we expand to offer different blends of theory/practice
Who Should Attend?
Course Level: 200-300. Delegates must come with prior understanding of Azure and ideally have completed Azure Fundamentals.
Roles Aimed at: Technical Administrators, Solution and Presales Architects
This course is designed for technical administrators who will be responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of Azure Virtual Desktops
This course is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure
- Non-technical roles, even with decision making ability
The course capacity is currently 10 seats
Certifications & Competencies
This course is not linked to any Microsoft Exams or Competencies
This course has the following prerequisites
- Laptop with PowerShell 7 installed
- New, empty Azure subscription with spend available:
- Basic experience using Azure Portal and deploying Azure VMs
- Basic experience using PowerShell – introductory training can be found online
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory Domain Services, Domain Controllers, Azure Active Directory and synchronisation between the two – an ability to explain in layman’s terms what it is, understanding what “domain joined” means, understanding what user objects are, understanding what groups/roles are, etc
- Basic knowledge of RDS and an ability to explain in layman’s terms what it is
Should you have any question related to this course, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register today!Limited spaces available
Wednesday 25th May 2022
- Components and Concepts
- Enhancements and benefits compared to RDS
- Licencing considerations
- How to size and price a AVD solution
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed for those who desire to learn the fundamentals of data platform concepts in a clo...
Virtual Training | 2 Days | This course enables candidates to gain a fundamental understanding of Power Platform for achieving effic...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | This course is designed as a one-day, hands-on workshop to teach administrators of Microsoft 365 tenants ...