Windows Virtual Desktop EssentialsTuesday 20 October | 09:00 - 17:30
This course is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge of Windows Virtual Desktop. It will cover components and concepts; enhancements and benefits compared to RDS; licensing considerations and how to size and price a WVD solution
- £50 | EUR 50 per day, per person for Vuzion partners
Delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for technical administrators who will be responsible for the planning, deployment and management of Windows Virtual Desktops.
It is not intended for:
- Inexperienced users of Azure (please see our Azure Fundamentals course in order to get started).
- Non-technical roles
The course capacity is currently 8 seats
- Laptop with PowerShell 7 installed
- New, empty Azure subscription with spend available
- Must have:
- Basic experience using Azure Portal and deploying Azure VMs
- Basic experience using PowerShell – introductory training can be found online
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory Domain Services, Domain Controllers, Azure Active Directory and synchronisation between the two – an ability to explain in layman’s terms what it is, understanding what “domain joined” means, understanding what user objects are, understanding what groups/roles are, etc
- Basic knowledge of Remote Desktop solutions – an ability to explain in layman’s terms what it is
Register today!Limited spaces available
- Components and Concepts
- Enhancements and benefits compared to RDS
- Licencing considerations
- How to size and price a WVD solution
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure Network Essentials is designed to build your networking foundation in Azure and how to connect your...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | Azure VM Essentials is designed to provide IT Professionals with foundational level knowledge for running...
Virtual Training | 1 Day | An introduction to the world of Microsoft Teams and for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational...