Terms & Conditions
1. Prize draws and competitions are organised by Vuzion, a trading name of Cobweb Solutions Ltd: registered address, Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place Cams Hall Estate, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8UX; VAT Number 682 2512; Company Registration Number 3283443.
How to enter
2. All Vuzion registered partners billed before 31st January 2019 (by COB 17:30) will be automatically entered the competition.
3. The top Vuzion partners who have added the most growth in seats of Office 365/Microsoft 365 from 1st November 2019 until the 31st January 2019 at 23:59 will be offered a ticket.
4. The Vuzion partners who have grown the most, measured by revenue billed from Vuzion from November 2018 until January 2019 will also be offered a ticket
5. There is a total of 7 tickets available and limited to one per partner. Tickets are not transferable, an employee of the Vuzion partner must attend.
6. The prize draw will be performed the first week of February.
7. Our prize draws are free to enter.
8. By accepting this prize, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07970240081.
9. Vuzion reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws, and competitions are only open to current partners of Vuzion who have an active service and have paid up to date all invoices for the duration of the competition. This excludes employees of Vuzion or any business units linked to Vuzion, their families and/or agents.
11. Recipients of this prize must be 18 or over, we may require proof that you are eligible to receive the prize draw or competition.
12. Vuzion reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
13. A winner will be chosen within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
14. The winner will receive full details of the prize.
15. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Vuzion within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Vuzion will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. The tickets will be provided on the day and confirmation of the location of the collection of the tickets will be provided.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Vuzion reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Vuzion’s control makes it necessary to do so.
18. The decision of Vuzion regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence about the decision will be entered into.
19. Vuzion reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize or competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Vuzion, and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cobweb Solutions Ltd, and its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
21. Vuzion is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Vuzion: Service Supply Agreement which is available on our website: www.vuzion.cloud/terms.
22. By accepting this prize, you agree that any personal information provided by you may be held and used by Vuzion or its agents to administer the competition.
23. This competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Vuzion reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.